Website Flex International Ltd
If You are Looking for Jobs in Chennai, Check out this Workday Technical Consultant – IT Job vacancy in Chennai. To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add a Workday Technical Consultant -IT located in Chennai.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Workday Technical Consultant – IT
- Providing Human Resources with functional and technical support for all countries.
- Systems Analysis and Design for new HR initiatives (including but not limited to partnering with HR SMEs to gather requirements, documenting processes or programs, configuring the system, participating in data conversion, building proof of concept(s), troubleshooting, testing, resolving system or process issues, implementing, and end-user training.
- Providing application configuration for various areas of Human Resources programs and business processes including but not limited to Employee Self Service, Manager Self Service, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Time and Attendance, Leave Administration, and vendor interfaces or integrations.
- Mapping and integrating local business processes with global business processes for all steps of the worker life cycle.
- Leading or participating in data requirements or process design sessions, data conversion, proof-of-concept, data analysis, audit compliance, regression testing, end-user, and training. Facilitating team processes; writing and reviewing Unit Testing and UAT test plans and scripts when necessary.
- Assisting and or managing UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance signoff.
- Configuring business processes, security, integration or interfaces, and reports.
- Providing fit-gap analysis, business process re-engineering, configuration, data conversion, application integration, testing, rollout, and post-implementation support.
- Providing business analysis and requirements gathering skills with a proven ability to think outside the box and find simple solutions to complex business problems.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Basic knowledge of SOAP Web Service and Restful Service
- Basic knowledge of Workday – Hands-on Custom report & EIB
- Workday Integration experience is preferred.
- Working knowledge of XML, XPath, and XSLT.
- Results-oriented individual and should take ownership of the activity assigned.
- Building strong relationships with team members and business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate with 4+ years of IT experience-based up on the grade
- Technical experience in design, development, and implementation of web-based IT Applications.
- Ability to work in a diverse and extremely fast-paced or high-pressure environment.
- Open to work in all shifts to support users in all time zones
Job Details Company Name : Flex International Ltd Location : Chennai, India Job Type : Full-Time