Website WNS Global Services
This blog post provides information on the Deputy Manager position at WNS Global Services in Mumbai. WNS Global Services is a leading provider of business process management and outsourcing solutions, offering a wide spectrum of services across various industry verticals. Learn more about the job requirements, responsibilities, and benefits of this exciting opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- review of Business Area Assessments to understand the scope and criticality of the relationship
- determine the segment of the vendor based on documented criteria
- actively participate in the risk kick-off calls and status meetings with the Accenture TPRM team
- based on the criteria, determine the applicable risk assessment to be sent and completed by the vendor
- initial review of the vendor’s responses to ensure they align with the requested scope of service and that the responses are appropriate for that particular scope of service
- final review of the vendor’s assessment to ensure all applicable approvals have been obtained and identified risk findings recorded in Archer
Q: What are the Benefits & Perks of the Job?
A: The job offers excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, strongly analytical, and problem-solving abilities, and attention to detail. It also provides a proactive and self–driven approach to managing tasks and relationships and reliable meeting of deliverables under tight deadlines.
Q: What Experience is Needed?
A: Relevant work experience between 3–5 years is needed. Experience working with Onshore Partners preferably in the Insurance domain and expertise working on Operational Risk tools is required.
Conclusion: If you have the necessary qualifications, experience, and skills to be successful in this role, don‘t miss out on this great opportunity. With a great working environment and excellent benefits and perks, this is sure to be an amazing job for you. Apply now to make the most of this opportunity!