Looking to kickstart your career at WNS? Check out this blog post for information on the IT Service Delivery Manager role. Learn about the qualifications, responsibilities, and benefits of the position. Apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities
- To collaborate with the I.T Managers and ensure the smooth running of their client’s IT Operations.
- IT Project Management of new clients
- Joining broader project management team for weekly updates on new transitions, including weekly reporting to all stakeholders
- Drawing up of project plans and timelines.
- IT Procurement
- Good communicator
- Organizing IT resources to meet PMO/Client timelines.
- Maintain relationship with client/client IT in a BAU environment
- Take ownership of any IT outage that falls outside of the usual BAU process, organizing the fastest possible resolutions with the least amount of downtime.
Q: What Benefits and Perks are offered with the IT Service Delivery Manager job at WNS Careers?
A: The job description does not provide information about specific benefits and perks, but WNS Careers does offer a wide variety of best-in-class benefits, including free HMO coverage for self and dependents from day one, and the opportunity to contribute to society through the WNS Cares Foundation.
Q: What Language Proficiency is Required for the IT Service Delivery Manager job at WNS Careers?
A: Good communication skills are required for this job, but no specific language proficiency is mentioned.
Conclusion: If you are an analytical and practical motivated self-starter with at least 5 years of experience in an IT team management role, WNS Careers may have the perfect opportunity for you as an IT Service Delivery Manager. In this role, you will take ownership of project/client change requests, monitor all projects, and draft reports on IT Service Delivery.