Website Wells Fargo
If You are Looking for Jobs in Serilingampalle, Check out this Senior Software Engineer Job vacancy in Serilingampalle. Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Software Engineer in the Capital Markets Data Services (CMDS) technology, team. The Capital Markets Data Services team is primarily responsible for serving the reference data (product & price) & transactional data needs of the Capital Markets applications within Wells Fargo.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Software Engineer
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments
- Contribute to large-scale planning of strategies
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with the technology domain, including upgrades and deployments
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients’ needs while leveraging a solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Have at least 7 – 9 years of hands-on working experience in Software Engineering building large and complex systems.
- Have 6+ years of strong core Java development experience ( specifically on stand-alone java applications, and server-side programming)
- Have working experience with messaging software/appliances (TIBCO EMS, Solace, etc.)
- Have strong DB working experience (Sybase/Oracle, Advanced SQL, SQL performance tuning, Stored Procedures, etc.)
- Good working experience in Unix/Linux environment. Basic command usage and working experience in scripting (shell or Perl)
- Experience working on large projects with the ability to multitask.
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience building teams, training, and mentoring junior team members.
Job Details Company Name : Wells Fargo Location : Serilingampalle, India Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 16-jun-2022
To apply for this job please visit www.wellsfargojobs.com.