If You are Looking for Jobs in Gurgaon, Check out this Web Designer Job Vacancy in Gurgaon. WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), is a leading Business Process Management (BPM) company. We combine our deep industry knowledge with technology and analytics expertise to co-create innovative, digital-led transformational solutions with clients across 10 industries.
We enable businesses in Travel, Insurance, Banking, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Healthcare, and Utilities to reimagine their digital future and transform their outcomes with operational excellence.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Web Designer
- Develop the overall layout and production design of web pages on a website
- Retrieving content (images & copy) from relevant sources
- Creating unique, effective web designs using the supplied/available resources
- Creating simple, professional logos for customers
- Modifying and enhancing images using relevant software, where necessary
- Work closely with the copywriter and the QA specialist Capable of handling client escalations
- Develop and maintain good relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with floor & company policies.
- Stay up to date with changes in the process flow or changes in the company and/or floor policy
- Making requested changes to existing sites when requested, in a timely and accurate manner
- Performing quality checks on the websites to ensure they meet design & technical requirements
- Ensuring websites are completed within agreed SLAs and quality guidelines
- Participate in process improvement initiatives started in the process.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Graduate/Post Graduate – 100% of the profiles [Visual Communication or similar creative degrees/diplomas preferred]
- Advanced Adobe Illustrator: to create/retrace quality vector art like logos
- Advanced Adobe Photoshop: to enhance or modify existing images that result in effective imagery for the website
- Excellent MS-Outlook and MS-Word skills.
- Excellent eye for detail
- Must be flexible with working hours.
- Required to work in a creative website development environment in synergy with copywriters, and operational & process experts to deliver custom-built websites that stand out visually and perform well on search engines.
- Experience working with Online Website Builder platforms such as DUDA or similar.
- Good understanding of basic design principles including space, balance, alignment, and visual hierarchy
- Good understanding of fonts and effective usage
- Understanding of basic HTML & CSS
- Ability to develop innovative and engaging visual content to meet customer goals
- Good understanding of website/Search Engine Optimization (SEO) concepts, strategies, policies, and best practices and a demonstrated ability to create this content.
- Required experience – 2yrs – 5yrs in relevant field ( Website designing)
- Must be comfortable to accept SLA for 18 months.
Job Details Company Name : WNS Location : Gurgaon, India Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 11-jun-2022
To apply for this job please visit www.smartrecruiters.com.