If You are Looking for Jobs in New Delhi, Check out this National Account Manager Job vacancy in New Delhi. To manage and drive the revenues of the selected accounts in order to attain market leadership in the Strategic Account segment through effective account management, revenue growth, market share, and profit whilst complying with the agreed budget, timescales, and agreed policy guidelines and regulatory norms
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a National Account Manager
- Revenue Management
- To achieve the circle budgeted revenue target for all VIBS products from allocated HQ accounts.
- Revenue enhancement by adding quality sales with high ARPU
- Margin management in tariff plans offered to the customer.
- To manage & grow exciting revenue-generating farming accounts.
- Generate new revenue by adding new products and services in new and existing accounts as per the agreed target
- Deliver Mobility Voice & Data targets along with Fixed line order booking and revenue
- Business Development
- Achievement of new account opening target as per agreed hunting accounts for both Mobility and Atlas. Generate monthly revenues and convert them into the farming category
- Active participation in all National programs & Initiatives including PSU Programs, WAAC+, etc.
- Full participation on generating pipeline for the large opportunity of Mobility and fixed and get 1 large win from each category.
- Guide & Assist the local marketing team to do UnR in your accounts
- Process Management
- Build a discipline of usage of SFDC as appropriate and maintain forecast accuracy to within 5% of committed revenue forecast for each quarter in SFDC
- Adherence to sales processes including Tariff Approvals, Bid management, OMT, A/c enlistment, etc
- Financial Analysis for existing accounts (Revenue, Gross & Net adds, ARPU, RPM, Contribution, EBITDA, etc.)
- To drive CXO level Engagement in nominated accounts
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Critical Success Factors
- Continuous Learning & Empowering Talent
- Communicate with care
- Leads Decision Making & Delivering Results
- Builds Strategic Relationships & Organizational Agility
- Threshold Functional Competencies
- Product, Service, and Technology Knowledge – Enterprise
- Sales Planning and Forecasting
- Differentiating Functional Competencies
- Customer Relationships
- Solution Selling
- A proven track record in meeting revenue and number targets.
- Knowledge of Corporate Sales; Also, knowledgeable on account management concepts
- Account and man-management capabilities
- Strong presentation skills
Job Details Company Name : VodafoneIdea Location : New Delhi, IN Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 23-jun-2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.vodafoneidea.com.