If You are Looking for Jobs in Delhi, Check out this Manager-Field ops RAN Job vacancy in Delhi. Vodafone Idea Limited is an Aditya Birla Group and Vodafone Group partnership. It is India’s leading telecom service provider. The Company provides pan India Voice and Data services across 2G, 3G, and 4G platforms. With the large spectrum portfolio to support the growing demand for data and voice, the company is committed to delivering delightful customer experiences and contributing towards creating a truly ‘Digital India’ by enabling millions of citizens to connect and build a better tomorrow.
The Company is developing infrastructure to introduce newer and smarter technologies, making both retail and enterprise customers future-ready with innovative offerings, conveniently accessible through an ecosystem of digital channels as well as an extensive on-ground presence. The Company is listed on National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in India.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Manager-Field op RAN
- Breakdown & preventive maintenance of 2G, 3G & 4G Sites
- Coordination with Infra providers to ensure network availability >99.95.
- Supporting Capacity addition & traffic shifting as per.
- HSW Compliances & inculcating safety culture.
- Network Alarms rectification within 24 hrs to ensure Network quality Improvements.
- To ensure MW & txn network uptime >99.95%
- Inventory management & ensure NSS compliance.
- Ideas for open efficiency
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- B.tech Electronics & Communication
- 2-4 years of experience
- Experience on RAN network
- Coordination skills with service partners.
- Good troubleshooting skills on MW & RAN
- Analytical skills
Job Details Company Name : VodafoneIdea Location : Delhi Job Type : Full-Time