Website Tata Motors
If You are Looking for Jobs in Maharashtra, Check out this Vehicle Delivery Manager Job vacancy in Maharashtra. This is a customer representative role and is responsible for defining and evaluating Product Attribute Leadership Strategy (PALS) and Statement of Intent (SOI) across all products in PVBU and EVBU, in line with customer, brand and segment expectations.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Vehicle Delivery Manager
- Customer experience and product definition (pre-DR0) –
- Define PALS and SOI in line with DNA, customer, segment needs, for each program through participation in the product planning process
- Gain approval for SOI and PALS from all stakeholders
- Define customer use cases and provide input to attribute teams for creation of Feature SOI.
- Provide customer inputs in the product planning, attribute futuring and NTD processes.
- Analyze competitor movements and provide data for the annual report
- Engage external VET and marketing teams as and when required for ensuring alignment on PALS and SOI
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Product development and evaluation of development prototypes (buck to PO/PP, (DR0-DR4) –
- Evaluate all representative prototypes for conformance to attribute intent and SOI, and highlight issues (if any)
- Provide customer perspective for solutions to improve attribute experience toward achievement of SOI requirements
- Approve conformance to PALS and SOI achievement and feedback at major milestones through formal reports (FIR)
- Evaluate and accept / reject attribute trade-offs / attribute balance
- Provide inputs to attribute teams for characterization of key attribute elements
- Conduct regular ride and drive events for attribute centric evaluation to plan future development, along with PAT leads and VEM
- Review attribute deviations having impact on customer experience, define customer impact of deviation, and provide independent view to Head PAT and Head VE for approval.
Job Details Company Name : Tata Motors Location : Maharashtra Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 01-June-2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.tatamotors.com.