Website VE Commercial Vehicles
VE Commercial Vehicles, a leading commercial vehicle manufacturer, has appointed Mr. Rajesh Rai as Retail Business Head for its Chandigarh region. Mr. Rai brings with him a wealth of experience in sales and marketing and will be responsible for driving the company‘s growth in Chandigarh. Read this blog post to find out more about Mr. Rai and his plans for the region.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To survey the market and forecasts the sales for the month and accordingly ensure the stock and indent to VECV
- Promotional activities with DSMs and devise and monitor the results. Approve ads and promotional activities at the dealership.
- Planning field visits with DSMs and monitoring the progress, evaluating reports from the DSMs. Day-to-day sales planning and execution.
- Monitor the status of accounts receivable with the Works Manager, Manager, and Retail Business Head, and recommend deviation from credit policy in identified cases.
- Helping customers in vehicle finance and liaison with financial institutes. A decision on a product discount.
Q: What Experience is Needed?
A: Relevant Experience of 15–18 years with a good understanding of the market trends, customers, competitors, products, and aftermarket support.
Q: What is the Education Qualifications Needed to apply?
A: Minimum Requirements: Graduate in Engineering, Preferably with an MBA.
Conclusion: This is an excellent opportunity for a Retail Business Head to join a prestigious organization and work to devise and implement plans for Sales/Service business, develop coverage through the development of service infrastructure, sales network and increased site support, and enhance customer satisfaction with the objective of ensuring Increased Sales and adequate aftermarket support for the business. If you have the necessary qualifications, experience and skills to excel in this role, don‘t wait and apply now.