Website UltraTech Cement
UltraTech Cement, India‘s leading cement manufacturing company, is hiring a Senior Officer for its Digital Innovation Centre (DIC). Explore the role, and its responsibilities and apply to join this prestigious organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Indent of material at the factory
- Maintaining godown as per ISO 9001 norms
- Maintaining good relations with transporters
- Ensuring timely & proper accounting of invoices, cr/debit notes, reconciliation, sales tax, etc
- Preparing detailed assessments of each individual party based on sales target achievement, sales growth & payment position
- Submit MIS report to State Head/Regional Head
Q. Benefits & Perks of the Job?
A. Benefits and perks of this job include a competitive salary, performance bonuses, health insurance, and other benefits.
Q. What Experience is Needed?
A. Previous experience in sales & marketing, promotional activities, customer service, and complaint handling is preferred.
Q. What is the Education Qualifications Needed to apply?
A. A Bachelor‘s Degree in a related field is required to apply for this job.
Conclusion: This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to work in sales & marketing and gain invaluable experience in promotional activities, customer service, and complaint handling. If you are looking to work in a challenging and rewarding environment, then this is the perfect job for you. Don‘t miss out on this job and apply today!