Website Udaan India Pvt Ltd
Udaan India Pvt Ltd is hiring a Business Finance Analyst in Bangalore. Join an innovative and dynamic team and help drive the success of a growing business. Apply now and become part of a team that is focused on delivering the best solutions and solutions for our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure analysis findings are actioned upon and continuous feedback is collected and utilized to fine-tune the approach
- Solve business problems and aid the decision-making process by using predictive modeling on internal and external data
- Track performance against plan, and provide performance insights with detailed recovery actions for gaps
- Build dashboards/coherent scorecards to drive strategic thinking in the category
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive business and improve processes
Q: What are the Benefits & Perks of the Job?
A: Benefits and perks will vary depending on the company. Please refer to the job posting for details.
Q: What Experience is Needed?
A: Candidates must have 1–7 years of demonstrated experience of working in process-oriented and high-quality work environments, preferably in a high–growth start–up or e–commerce company.
Q: What are the Education Qualifications Needed to apply?
A: Candidates must have a CA/CWA/MBA Finance qualification.
Conclusion: Are you an experienced finance professional looking for an exciting role in a dynamic environment? This is a great opportunity to hone your skills and be part of a growing company. With excellent financial modeling and data visualization skills, you can make a significant contribution to the success of the organization. So don‘t wait – apply now!