Looking for a trainee freelancer job in Andhra Pradesh? Jio is hiring! Read our blog post for more information.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. 12-month smart sales program with classroom sessions at Jio learning
2. Practical on-field customer-facing sales sessions
3. Periodic sharing of learning content (articles, videos, etc.)
4. Point-based reward system on milestone completions
5. Certification on the successful completion of the program
6. Top performers would be eligible for the sales positions available in
the respective locations.
Q: What benefits and perks are available for this job?
A: Information regarding benefits and perks for this job is not mentioned in the job description.
Q: What are the required skills and competencies for this job?
A: The required skills and competencies for this job include being highly motivated, having a positive attitude, hunger to execute tasks, being digitally savvy, and having good communication skills in the regional language.
Conclusion: If you are looking for an opportunity to start your career in sales and have a passion for customer service, then this Jio Smart Sales Trainee Freelancer job in Andhra Pradesh could be the perfect fit for you. As a trainee freelancer, you will receive on-the-job training and gain experience in practical on-field customer-facing sales sessions. The program also includes periodic sharing of learning content, a point-based reward system, certification, and the opportunity to become a sales professional with Jio. If you meet the required skills and competencies and have completed at least one year of under graduation, then don’t hesitate to apply for this exciting opportunity.