Website Tata Motors
Tata Motors is looking for an experienced Time & Attendance Executive to join their team in India. This is a great opportunity for an experienced professional to take on a challenging role in a renowned organization. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring accurate time and attendance records, coordinating employee scheduling and leave, and more. Apply now to join this dynamic team!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing in English & local language.
- Ability to interact with employees in a professional manner
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced environment with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Good knowledge of SAP (Upload, Smart list, Integration manager, etc)
- Review & update Leave Form / Leave Card as per approval. Perform Data entry (as & when necessary).
Q. What are the benefits and perks of the job?
A. Benefits and perks include Tata Motors Leadership Competencies, customer centricity, developing self and others, driving execution, leading by example, leading change, and motivating self and others.
Q. What experience is needed?
A. Proficiency in the knowledge of Excel and Word, the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, the ability to interact with employees in a professional manner, the ability to work independently and with a team in a fast–paced environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness, and good knowledge of SAP are needed for this role.
Conclusion: If you possess the necessary qualifications and experience, this position in the Time Office Team at Tata Motors is a great opportunity to learn and grow. With the various benefits and perks, this job is an excellent choice for those who are looking to develop their professional skills and grow their career. Apply now and take advantage of this amazing opportunity.