Website Abbott Point of Care
If you are searching for a Territory Business Manager position in Osvita Rajkot, your search ends here. As a Territory Business Manager, you will be responsible for achieving assigned territory/geography-wise sales targets. You will need to carry out effective fieldwork without direct day-to-day supervision and report your fieldwork on a daily basis using the assigned online system. Meeting call average, coverage and frequency coverage norms of the assigned division is also part of your primary job functions.
Your core job responsibilities include generating maximum prescriptions and increasing market share, promoting the division’s products as per strategy, building relationships with stakeholders such as doctors, chemists, and stockists, facilitating strategy building, and being a good brand ambassador.
- BSc/B. Pharma. degree
- 2+ years of experience
- Fresher with good communication and analytical skills may also be considered
- Candidates with prior/current experience in the same therapy will have added advantage
- Fluent and confident in communication
- Achieving assigned territory/geography wise sales target
- Carrying out effective field work without direct day-to-day supervision
- Reporting field work on a daily basis on an assigned online system
- Meeting call average, coverage, frequency coverage norms of assigned division
- Generating maximum prescriptions and increasing market share
- Promoting the Division’s products as per strategy
- Building relationships with stakeholders (Doctors, Chemists, Stockiest etc)
- Facilitating strategy building
- Being a good brand ambassador
- What is the primary responsibility of a Territory Business Manager?
- The primary responsibility of a Territory Business Manager is to achieve assigned territory/geography wise sales target.
- What are the minimum education requirements for this position?
- The minimum education requirement for this position is a BSc/B. Pharma. degree.