Website Abbott Point of Care
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Territory Business Manager to join our team. As the TBM, you will be responsible for achieving sales targets within your assigned territory/geography. This role requires effective field work without direct day-to-day supervision, and you will need to report your fieldwork on a daily basis using our online system. Meeting call average, coverage, and frequency coverage norms of the assigned division is also a key responsibility.
- Generate maximum prescriptions & increase market share
- Promote the Division’s products as per the strategy
- Build relationships with stakeholders (doctors, chemists, stockiest, etc.)
- Facilitate strategy building
- Be a good brand ambassador
- BSc/B. Pharma education minimum
- 2+ years of experience required, freshers with good communication and analytical skills may also apply
- Prior/current experience in the same therapy preferred
- Candidates from MNCs and top Indian Pharma companies will have an added advantage
- Fluent and confident in communication
Q1. What education is required to be a Territory Business Manager?
A. A minimum of BSc/B. Pharma education is required.
Q2. What are the primary job functions of a Territory Business Manager?
A. The primary job functions include achieving assigned territory/geography-wise sales targets, carrying out effective fieldwork without direct day-to-day supervision, reporting fieldwork on a daily basis on the assigned online system, and meeting call average, coverage, and frequency coverage norms of the assigned division.