Teleperformance‘s Voice Coach in Gurugram offers exceptional training and development programs for people looking to hone their speaking skills. Get the skills you need to become an effective communicator and excel in your career. Learn pronunciation, intonation, and more with Teleperformance‘s Voice Coach!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure overall smooth functioning of the process
- Essure Service Levels are met and exceeded (eg., CSAT, NPS, Quality)
- Monitoring and controlling quality and operations.
- Timely SOP and process flow creation/updating, facilitating another ad hoc process documentation, and conducting audits.
- Address issues arising out of day-to-day work which may have a bearing on team performance.
- Train a team of associates and impart knowledge that impacts soft skills, language, or behaviors defined by the client.
- Conduct refresher and update training
- Ongoing monitoring of associates’ performance and track deviations.
Q. What language proficiency is required?
A. Excellent English verbal communication skills and a CEFR score of B2 Select 10 and above are required.
Q. Are call center agents with excellent communication skills eligible to apply?
A. Yes, call center agents with excellent communication skills with an aspiration to join the training domain can apply.
Conclusion: This is an excellent opportunity for graduates and experienced professionals alike to join a fast–paced training domain. With excellent communication skills and an aspiration to join the training domain, this job is the perfect start for anyone looking for a career in this field. Don‘t miss this opportunity to join a world–class organization and be a part of its success story.