Find your dream job with Teleperformance as a Senior Director of Human Resources! This role offers a unique opportunity to lead the HR initiatives of a global customer experience organization. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and a chance to build a career with an industry leader. Apply now and join our team!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be the primary point of contact for Clients for Quality / Compliance related matters
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships that align quality audits with operational success
- Develop the Operating model and infrastructure for all quality programs by establishing standardized methods for delivery, evaluation, measurement, performance, and reporting Leverage technology.
- Lead a team of quality managers and specialists who will be focused on enhancing employee skills at our sites
- Assess and track training effectiveness through the use of metrics, linking decisions to business results
- Provide direction for quality teams in India Geo, responsible for quality audits and compliance.
Q: What Technical Skills are Required?
A: The applicant must have a basic knowledge of MS Office and knowledge of SAP would be an advantage.
Q: What Experience is Needed?
A: The applicant must have a minimum of 18–20 years of work experience, 15+ of which must be in BPO in the quality domain and 5+ years as a Quality Lead for multiple campaigns.
Conclusion: This is a great opportunity for experienced professionals who have a background in BPO in the quality domain and have handled multiple campaigns. The job offers a great chance for career growth and development and the applicant should take advantage of this opportunity by applying for the job.