Website Cipla Pharmaceutical
Looking for a rewarding career in the pharmaceutical industry? Cipla is currently recruiting for a Team Member for Employee Experience & Diversity in Goa. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of one of India’s leading pharmaceutical companies while working to promote diversity and inclusivity within the organization.
If you’re passionate about making a difference in the lives of others and want to join a dynamic team, apply now for the Cipla Pharmaceutical Recruitment in Goa Team Member (Employee Experience & Diversity) position.
Duties and Responsibilities
The primary purpose of this role is to implement employee experience and engagement initiatives globally to enable the organization’s journey of being an employer of choice. The role will also be responsible for measuring the impact of the initiatives and thus enhancing the Employer Brand.
This role will work closely with Global and Indian HR and business teams and senior stakeholders on a broad spectrum of employee experience and well-being priorities. The role will also focus on how we communicate globally and regionally and continue to improve the employee experience through clear, transparent, and two-way communication.
MBA HR or Masters in Psychology
Relevant Work Experience
4-6 years of experience in HR post-qualification
- Should have managed employee experience initiatives, employee engagement surveys, culture audits, pulse surveys, employee wellness programs, employee communication
- Experience in working with and influencing multiple stakeholders (internal & external)
- Should have managed enterprise-wide HR projects
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication; story-telling and creating a powerful narrative
- Excellent attention to detail and well organized
- Positive and proactive with minimal supervision
- Have a digital mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
Conclusion: If you are a strategic thinker with strong communication skills and experience in employee engagement and experience, this may be the perfect opportunity for you. The role involves implementing and overseeing initiatives to enhance the employee experience and engagement, as well as enhancing the employer brand. The location of the job is in Lower Parel, Maharashtra, India. If you are interested in joining a global organization and making a positive impact on employee experience and engagement, we encourage you to apply for this role.