Website Tata Teleservices Ltd.
Experience the brilliance of India‘s Oxford of the East, Pune! Pune is renowned for its many educational institutions, offering a wide range of courses for students of all ages. Discover why Pune is one of India‘s most popular educational hubs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring qualification, appointment, and onboarding of the Channel Partners
- Monitoring Channel and FOS attrition and Performance
- Formulating Monthly Business Planning with Partners along with PAM and or CH
- Owning execution of the business plan along with cluster head and Sales Head
- Driving the capability-building plan with partners like training the channel partner and FOS
- Driving the coverage programs like demand generation, customer-focused programs, industry forum participations, etc.
- Ensuring Channel Policy Adherence & Process in the assigned territory.
Q. What Benefits & Perks are offered with this job?
A. TTBS offers competitive salaries and an array of other benefits such as medical insurance, performance bonuses, and employee stock purchase plans.
Q. What Age requirements are there?
A. Applicant must be minimum of 18 years of age to apply for this job.
Conclusion: At TTBS, you will be involved in transforming businesses through digitalization and have the opportunity to work with cutting–edge technologies. With a competitive salary and benefits, you can be sure that you will be rewarded for your hard work and dedication. So don’t wait, apply now and join the TTBS family!