Website Tata Teleservices Ltd.
Looking for a job in Pune? Tata Teleservices Ltd. is hiring for Partner Development Manager. Get to know the job requirements and apply now! Take the first step in your career with Tata Teleservices Ltd.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring qualification, appointment, and on-boarding of the Channel Partners
- Monitoring Channel and FOS attrition and Performance
- Formulating Monthly Business Planning with Partners along with PAM and or CH
- Owning execution of the business plan along with cluster head and Sales Head
- Driving the capability-building plan with partners like training the channel partner and FOS
- Driving the coverage programs like demand generation, customer-focused programs, industry forum participations, etc.
Q. What Experience is Needed?
A. 10–14 years of experience in Enterprise and Channel Sales, with knowledge of the IT/Telecom industry and working with channel partners is a must. Knowledge about the regional IT/Telecom channel partners and working knowledge of CRM tools like SFDC is also required.
Q. What is the Education Qualifications Needed to apply?
A. A Bachelor‘s Degree is required and an MBA is preferred.
Conclusion: Tata Tele Business Services (TTBS) is a great opportunity for those looking to join a prestigious and leading enabler of connectivity and communication solutions for businesses. With the largest portfolio of ICT services for businesses in India, TTBS offers a unique opportunity to be at the forefront of digital transformation and customer–centric innovation. Apply now and be part of a team that is shaping the future of digital business!