Website Tata Teleservices Ltd.
Find out more about the Partner Development Manager role available at Tata Teleservices Ltd. Learn the responsibilities, qualifications, and expectations for the job, and how to apply. Start your career with TTSL today!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring qualification, appointment, and on-boarding of the Channel Partners
- Monitoring Channel and FOS attrition and Performance
- Formulating Monthly Business Planning with Partners along with PAM and or CH
- Owning execution of the business plan along with cluster head and Sales Head
- Driving the capability-building plan with partners like training the channel partner and FOS.
Q: What Are the Benefits & Perks of the Job?
A: Benefits and perks of the job include an attractive salary, medical insurance, performance–based bonuses and incentives, and access to cutting–edge technology.
Q: What Experience Is Needed?
A: 10–14 years of experience in enterprise and channel sales and knowledge of the IT/Telecom industry and working with channel partners is a must.
Conclusion: If you are looking for an opportunity to become part of a dynamic and innovative team, then Tata Tele Business Services is the right fit for you. With a wide range of services and benefits, you have the opportunity to make an impact in the IT/Telecom industry and be part of an esteemed company. Apply now and become part of the Tata Tele family.