Website Tata Motors
Job seekers looking for a career opportunity in Instrument Cluster Design with Tata Motors in India can explore this article to learn about the job roles and responsibilities and how to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hands-on experience in the development and integration of Infotainment, instrument cluster, FATC, Switches, and their child modules in the vehicle environment
- Knowledge of wiring harness, connectors, electronics components, circuit design, debugging, etc
- Well versed with CAN tools, simulation, de-bugging, and its design requirements
- Well-conversant with measurements instruments, tools, and related software
- Good knowledge of material standards, components, etc
- Knowledge of product reliability standards and reference standards like IEC, EMI/EMC
Q: What Knowledge is Needed?
A: Applicants must have good knowledge of material standards, components, product reliability standards, reference standards like IEC, EMI/EMC, and international process standards like EMS, ISO, and TS 16949.
Q: What Language Proficiency is needed?
A: Good verbal and written communication skills are required.
Q: What are the Tata Motors Leadership Competencies?
A: Tata Motors Leadership Competencies include Developing Self and Others, Leading Change, Driving Execution, Leading by Example, Motivating Self and Others, and Customer Centricity.
Q: What is the Work Experience Needed?
A: A minimum of 3 to 5.5 years of work experience is required.
Conclusion: If you are looking for an opportunity to utilize your Bachelor‘s degree in Electronics and your experience in a dynamic and challenging environment, then this job is definitely for you! You will have the chance to work with a successful and renowned automotive giant. The job offers great potential to grow and develop, and you will have a chance to hone your skills in different areas. So don‘t wait any longer and apply now!