Website Tata Motors
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work with one of India‘s leading car manufacturers? Tata Motors is currently recruiting for the position of Pat Engineer. Learn more about the job requirements, career prospects, and more in this blog post.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Expertise in Digital Ergonomics/ Occupant comfort assessments using CATIA.
- Ergonomic Software knowledge is an advantage (preferably RAMSIS)
- Thorough knowledge of Ergonomics/ Occupants comfort in the automotive design
- Sound understanding of SAE J1100 dimensions and ECE & AIS standards/ test procedures.
- Thorough understanding of automotive components and occupant packaging requirements
- Understanding the end customer requirements and converting the same in engineering aspects.
- Should have innovative thinking to provide appropriate inputs during concept building.
Q. What is the Tata Motors Leadership Competencies?
A. The Tata Motors Leadership Competencies include Customer Centricity, Developing Self, and Others, Driving Execution, Leading by Example, Leading Change, and Motivating Self and Others.
Q. What Are the Working Knowledge Requirements?
A. The working knowledge requirements include expertise in Digital Ergonomics/ Occupant comfort assessments using CATIA, Ergonomic Software knowledge (preferably RAMSIS), thorough knowledge of Ergonomics/ Occupants comfort in the automotive design, sound understanding of SAE J1100 dimensions and ECE & AIS standards/ test procedures, thorough understanding of automotive component and occupant packaging requirements and understanding of the end customer requirements.
Conclusion: This role is an excellent opportunity for those with a degree/diploma in Engg. and 2 years of experience in the automotive industry. With the ability to use CATIA and RAMSIS software and to evaluate the Ergonomic aspects, vehicle accommodation aspects, stowage aspects, and evaluation of requirements in the Vehicle digitally & Physically, this is a great opportunity to make a difference in the automotive industry. With the Tata Motors Leadership Competencies and the potential benefits and perks, this job is definitely worth applying for.