Website Tata Communications Limited
The Company enables the digital transformation of enterprises globally, including 300 of the Fortune 500 – unlocking opportunities for businesses by enabling borderless growth, boosting product innovation and customer experience, improving productivity and efficiency, building agility, and managing risk. With its solutions-orientated approach, proven managed service capabilities, and cutting-edge infrastructure, Tata Communications drives the next level of intelligence powered by the cloud, mobility, Internet of Things (IoT), collaboration, security, and network services. If You are Looking for Jobs in Bangalore, Check out this Product Management Job vacancy in Bangalore.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Product Management
- SME and Experience in OSS/BSS, Portals, and API development on new products/features/services.
- Should have led and delivered at least 1 complex project from concept to Realisation following any of the Product realization frameworks like SAFe, eTOM, or NPI frameworks. At least 2 to 4 projects handled should be on Agile or NPI.
- Building Business case, pricing models for new products
- Work with GTM Product Managers to build a roadmap for product realization.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Create Consistent and high-Quality Documents, How-to Guides, welcome ready reckoner
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Jira, and Power BI
- Good understanding of Product life cycle management framework
- Experience in partner management and onboarding Vendors.
- Ability to handle complex projects and drive them independently with Cross-Functional Team including and not limited to IT, Engineering, Legal, regulatory, Marketing, Taxation, Billing, Assurance, Delivery, and Sales.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good understanding of AWS, and Azure setup Good Understanding of IT development like DevOps, and API developments
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- MBA or BE In Electronics and communication/Telecom/Computer Science with a minimum of 4 to 8 years of experience in Product Management/Product Owner role working on Unified Communication products.
Job Details Company Name : Tata Communications Limited Location : Bangalore, India Job Type : Full-Time