Are you an experienced recruitment marketer looking for a new challenge? If so, CBRE, the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, is seeking a talented individual to join their newly formed Global Talent Marketing team as a Talent Marketing Manager in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region.
- Develop and manage scalable recruitment marketing strategies customized for specific talent segments
- Manage and activate the Employer Value Proposition (EVP) across all content and career touchpoints
- Provide high-quality consultation, education, and recommendations to a variety of internal stakeholders on critical talent attraction challenges
- Maintain a deep understanding of recruiting, talent, and marketing trends
- Oversee all Recruitment Marketing for the business including local strategy, stakeholder management, and operations
- 3 years of experience in employer brand/recruitment marketing
- Experience creating recruitment marketing campaigns for roles
- Demonstrated expertise in creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns
- Ability to communicate clearly and work practically and efficiently
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field preferred
Join the dynamic team at CBRE and take your career to the next level!
Q. What is CBRE?
A. CBRE is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm headquartered in Dallas with more than 115,000 employees serving clients in over 100 countries.
Q. What does a Talent Marketing Manager do?
A. As a Talent Marketing Manager, you will work closely with various internal stakeholders to develop scalable recruitment marketing strategies that are customized for specific talent segments. You will also be responsible for managing and activating the Employer Value Proposition (EVP) across all content and career touchpoints.