If You are Looking for Jobs in Bengaluru, Check out this Talent Acquisition Manager Job vacancy in Bengaluru. Responsible for the development, implementation, administration, and budgeting of global HR strategic company initiatives in one or more of the following areas: employment, compensation, benefits, HR operations, employee relations, diversity, immigration, and organizational development Manages a professional staff.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Talent Acquisition Manager
- Managing complex, large-scale campus hiring efforts, leading recruiters across varied businesses, portfolios, and candidate markets
- Working with key business stakeholders to craft yearly roadmaps and providing a point of escalation/resolution where needed
- Supporting and developing new initiatives and programs, to enhance Oracle’s brand engagement at target universities and on relevant social media channels
- Development and engagement of the team, with supportive interventions targeted at their wellness & personal growth
- Cultivating relationships with schools and external stakeholders, finding opportunities for mutual partnership and progress
- Bringing an inquisitive, data-driven mindset to continuously evaluate processes and operational metrics in order to drive better outcomes and engagement in each cycle
- Fostering internal partnerships to deliver programs, improve efficiencies and remove roadblocks
- Diversity champion, identifying new channels to connect across all communities
- Ensuring the function’s compliance and data integrity, including executive reporting responsibilities
Job Details Company Name : Oracle Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 15-jun-2022
To apply for this job please visit eeho.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.