Sutherland Global Services Private Limited
Sutherland is seeking a reliable and organized person to join us as a Server Administrator. The Server Admin will be accountable for the administration and maintenance of the remote monitoring and management system; updating agent scripts, responding to alerts, monitoring dashboards, and conducting periodic system reviews.
We are a group of energetic and driven individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you! If You are Looking for Jobs in Bangalore, Check out this Technical Support Engineer – Storage Job vacancy in Bangalore.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Technical Support Engineer – Storage
- Backup monitoring and creation
- Assist users with software, hardware, and connectivity issues
- System documentation and consulting services to include system reviews and recommendations
- Document maintenance for all computer systems and network infrastructure
- Review internal documentation and tickets to identify trends and develop recommendations on how to resolve recurring or chronic issues.
- Communicate with clients as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed-on outages
- Serve as an escalation resource for other technicians
- Monitor, coach, and teach other technicians
- Develop and deploy scripts, routines, software, and processes that create proactive solutions to technical issues • Manage systems that are used to provide support to clients such as remote control, information gathering, etc.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Experience in IT support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications, Operating Systems both desktop and Server(Windows, Linux, AWS), Active Directory, DNS, Exchange platforms both hosted and on-premise, as well as virtual environments (VMware, Hyper-V)
- A high school diploma with a 4-year degree in any discipline
- Knowledge in Enterprise Anti-Virus, Alert Monitoring Systems, Backup Software, and proactive RAID degradation management
- Familiarity with Point of Sale Systems and basic SQL infrastructure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner
- Strong analytical skills
Job Details Company Name : Sutherland Global Services Private Limited Location : Bangalore Job Type : Full-Time