If You are Looking for Jobs in Gurugram, Check out this Subject matter expert Job vacancy in Gurugram. The purpose of this role is to deliver great customer service/experience by effectively acknowledging, tracking, and prioritizing all client cases as per the regulatory guidelines, and ensuring resolution as per the defined SLAs, by allocating the same to the relevant support team.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Subject matter expert
- Acknowledge client cases as per the SLAs defined in thecontract
- Access client tool and log all incoming client cases accurately on the internal tool as per contract
- Accurately document all pertinent case information such as case number, case type, etc. of daily cases received
- Follow standard processes and procedures to track and prioritize all client cases
- Accurately update the internal tool with daily cases and forward same to respective agents and QAs
- Access and maintain internal knowledge bases, resources and frequently asked questions to aid in effective case logging and prioritization
- Maintain and timely update internal tools for agents to speed up response time
- Identify red flags and escalate serious client issues to Teamleader in cases of non-compliance and untimely resolution
Job Details Company Name : Wipro Location : Gurugram, India Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.wipro.com.