Website Ford Motor Company
The successful candidate will have proven research experience, an analytical mind, and outstanding presentation skills. You should also possess strong organizational and problem-solving skills and be comfortable coordinating multiple teams, as well as executive leaders.
- Leadership and oversight of various workstreams for strategy projects and programs.
- Collaborate with teams across Ford Credit and provide recommendations for digital-related strategies and capability assessments.
- Oversee the development of detailed business plans, project/program execution plans, and tracking against milestones.
- Develop and share points of view on technologies, automotive finance, and the Fintech landscape based on external research and competitive benchmarking.
- Provide insights on the external business environment and emerging trends.
- Facilitate strategy team sprint sessions and collaboration workshops.
- Develop executive-level communications/presentations.
- Oversee the development of OKRs for digital transformation, ensuring alignment across the Ford Credit teams.
- 5+ years of experience in Strategy, Marketing, Executive Consulting, and/or project management on a global scale
- Prior experience in strategy development for top-tier companies and/or with top strategy consultancy
- Master’s Degree
- Experience working with global and multidisciplinary teams
- Knowledge of Strategy and Business Planning foundational elements
- Analytical and problem-solving approach; Highly organized and detail-orientedAdept at project management; comfortable as both team lead and team member
- Proactive, self-motivated & Adept at working with global teams
- Familiarity and fluency with strategic and innovation frameworks and conceptual constructs; strong interest in strategy and innovation
- Track record of delivering results
- Curiosity/experience in UI/UX
- Proficiency in PowerPoint/Excel, building presentations for executive leadership review
Q: What is the role of a Strategy Manager in Ford Motor Credit Company?
A: As a Strategy Manager at Ford Motor Credit Company, you will help lead digital transformation on a global scale, working closely with multiple stakeholders across different departments to develop achievable strategic goals, implement effective processes, build sustainable competitive advantages, and help lead the development of the company’s digital transformation strategy.
Q: What are the minimum requirements for the Strategy Manager position at Ford Motor Credit Company?
A: The minimum requirements for the Strategy Manager position at Ford Motor Credit Company include a Bachelor’s degree, 5+ years of experience in a Strategy, Marketing, Executive Consulting, and/or project management on a global scale, and prior experience in strategy development for top-tier companies and/or with top strategy consultancy.