If You are Looking for Jobs in Ericsson, Check out this Strategic Product Manager Job vacancy in Ericsson. Ericsson shapes the future of mobile broadband Internet communications through its technology leadership, creating the most powerful communication companies.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adapt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Strategic Product Manager
- Be accountable for the BSS solution, which is a combination of charging, billing, mediation, catalog, and order management with exposed interfaces between products and product-related associated services.
- Be accountable for the common components between BSS products and solutions and the execution environment for the SA BSS portfolio including their Life Cycle Management (LCM).
- Have ownership of cross-portfolio components and ensure SA BSS key platform requirements are taken into Digital services business unit (BDGS) and other (as relevant) platform and/or component providers.
- Enable and accountable for gathering and managing the requirements for the BSS domain from market and customers and prioritizing them for product and solution roadmap.
- Support the overall design, development, and deployment strategies for BSS products and solutions.
- Enable and accountable for gathering and managing the requirements of the service for the BSS domain from the market and customers.
- Accountable for managing both product, solution, and services roadmap.
- Support Service Delivery in connecting relevant platform technologies
- Defining the product/solution vision, strategy, roadmap, and managing the product/solution lifecycle in alignment with the company’s overall strategy and goals
- Working closely with different functions Development unit, sales and sales support, service delivery, marketing, etc. to ensure best-in-class BSS Solution development, increased product uptake in the market, quality delivery, and customer satisfaction, thus taking end-to-end responsibility.
- Act as a leader, represent the product in various forums, quality customer and C-level interaction and create a brand image and identity of the product
- Continuously seek to identify opportunities for BSS Solutions’ growth
- Commercially manage the solution by creating appropriate product packaging and commercial modeling.
- Regularly interact with Market areas and customers to position new releases, understand pain areas and use the same to mitigate continuous improvements of the solutions
- Contribute to product decision-making by interacting with higher management and key stakeholders.
- Participate in regular business reviews, and handle exemptions, escalations, and necessary approvals.
- Control and plan the product releases in accordance with the allocated budget frame and drive the execution by following defined release processes.
- Participate in BU and SA level programs to drive synergy, understand and plan for compliance to global technology, release, or process-related requirements.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in IT, Telecom related, master’s degree/ diploma in Business Administration
- Min years of experience: 12+ years
- Domain experience: BSS product development with Cloud/Infra experience, CI/CD experience
- You will need excellent presenting and communicating skills
- Ability to meet CxO level executives
Job Details Company Name : Ericsson Location : Gurgaon, Haryana, India Job Type : Full-Time