Website Tata Communications Limited
Are you an experienced product manager looking for a new challenge? If yes, then we have a great opportunity for you! As a Sr. Product Management Specialist at Tata Communications, you will be responsible for the entire product life cycle management. This includes developing and managing products as per new product/service requirements, enhancing existing products and features, and augmenting network capacity to meet growing customer needs.
- Responsible for 1-2 products within the overall product portfolio and driving product lifecycle management for these products.
- Participate and sometimes lead in all development and management, sales support, and enablement discussions with Sales, Customers, Engineering, Operations, Technology, and Service Development teams.
- The operational role is responsible for setting objectives and delivering results that have a significant impact on the product
- Identifies problems, conducts detailed analysis, and provides updates, develops and/or modifies processes related to product lifecycle management without the benefit of defined procedures.
- Might lead/mentor small teams for small projects. Work-group/team focus.
- Graduate in Engineering
- 4-8 years of experience in product management, telecommunication operations, and/or engineering
- Strong communication skills
- Technical Competencies
- PLM, Senior Product Manager, Product Manager, Engineer, Manager, Management, Operations, Engineering
Q1. What kind of products will I be responsible for as a Sr. Product Management Specialist at Tata Communications?
A1. You will be responsible for 1-2 products within the overall product portfolio and drive product lifecycle management for these products.
Q2. What is the minimum qualification required for this role?
A2. The minimum qualification required for this role is a graduate degree in engineering, with 4-8 years of experience in product management, telecommunication operations, and/or engineering.