Website Tata Communications
If You are Looking for Jobs in Pune, Check out this Sr. Manager – Finance Job vacancy in Pune. A multi-faceted professional, a brilliant communicator and organizer, a proven leader and cultivator of engaged and high-performing teams, a natural problem solver, and a relationship builder. Proactive and hands-on, with strong business acumen and drive and determination to succeed.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Sr. Manager – Finance
- Monthly Revenue Report: Monthly reporting Product-wise, Segment wise & Region wise Revenue.
- Monthly NRR Reporting: Reporting Product-wise, Segment-wise, and Region-wise Normalised Revenue.
- CFO MIS & Revenue Info for Board Meeting: Customer-wise revenue with New Commission, Termination impact
- Credit Note Analysis: Reporting credit Notes with the reason for issuance at the Product, Segment, and regional levels.
- Accurate Revenue Forecast: For Strategic Business Decision making
- People’s Managers maintain good interpersonal relations with stakeholders both internal and external. Maintain ICSAT/ESAT score.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- CA/ MBA with 8 to 10 years experience in MIS/Outlook/AOP Preparation.
- Have an in-depth understanding of Revenue and TCL products.
Job Details Company Name : Tata Communications Location : Pune, India Job Type : Full-Time