Website Tata Communications Limited
If You are Looking for Jobs in Mumbai, Check out this Sr Commercial Deal Architect Job vacancy in Mumbai. The candidate is expected to drive and own commercial modeling and negotiations for large and complex opportunities for Large enterprises & Strategic Accounts. This would involve an understanding of customers’ commercial expectations, a high-level understanding of TCL IoT product offerings & Solutions proposed, and developing Win-Win commercial propositions.
A multi-faceted professional, a brilliant communicator and organizer, a proven leader and cultivator of engaged and high-performing teams, a natural problem solver, and a relationship builder. Proactive and hands-on, with strong business acumen and drive and determination to succeed.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Sr Commercial Deal Architect
- Responsible for the Commercial/Financial build of major sales opportunities. The ability to compile a business case and make suitable recommendations, including cost/benefit analysis (ROI, NPV, IRR, and non-financial benefits), key performance indicators, and risk analysis. Preparation of business case for review and approval at the senior level.
- Be able to articulate, negotiate and develop complex contract mechanisms, such as arbitration, dispute resolution, due diligence, and contract termination with support from Legal and other functions. Work with bid manager & Contract Manager in tracking opportunity costs, budgeting, and forecasting exercises
- Conversant with financial accounting practices, such as taxation, balance sheet, and overhead treatments. The ability to manage high-value financial contracts and to be able to assess changes potentially impacting the underlying business case. Awareness of commercial and legal risks and consequences.
- Experience in IoT, Enterprise Data, Voice & Managed services is desirable but not a restriction for a candidate with strong learning skills demonstrated in a past career.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Graduation in Engineering/ Commerce / Science with an MBA (Preferred)
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- Proficiency in using MS Excel & create iterative models
- 5-10 + years of experience Preferably in the Telecom Industry.
- Financial & Business acumen
- Analytical skills & Strategic acumen
Job Details Company Name : Tata Communications Limited Location : Mumbai, India Job Type : Full-Time