Website Hewlett-Packard Enterprise
If You are Looking for Jobs in Bangalore, Check out this Specialist Software Development Engineer Job vacancy in Bangalore. Designs develop, troubleshoots, and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Specialist Software Development Engineer
- Designs limited enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compilers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
- Executes and writes portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements.
- Participates as a member of a project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost-effective, and high-quality solutions for assigned systems portions or subsystems.
- Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 2-4 years experience.
Job Details Company Name : Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Location : Bangalore, Karnataka Job Type : Full-Time