Website Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited
Software Engineering jobs in the United Kingdom from Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited. Learn more about the job requirements, pay, and other details of this exciting opportunity, and find out how to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development, Deployment & Hyper care on Dell Boomi Integration platforms (Cloud & On-Premise)
- Must have a good understanding of various data formats XML, JSON, CSV, Database, and EDI
- Thorough understanding of REST, SOAP, Web Services, and API
- Should have prior experience in handling a Team and managing the complete delivery & communication between different stakeholders including Business, Client SME, Architect, Onsite & Offshore team members, etc.
- Should be able to drive & deliver the requirement on his/her own with minimal (or no) assistance required from the architect
- Should be able to guide team members from technical & functional perspectives.
Q: What is the Professional Integration Developer Certification?
A: Professional Integration Developer Certification (and associate developer) is a certification awarded to those who have attained a certain level of proficiency in the field of integration development.
Q: What experience is needed?
A: Experience with SFDC connectors/listeners, SAP connectors/listeners, Database Connectors, SuccessFactors Connectors, and Web services Connectors/Listeners is required.
Q: What language proficiency is needed?
Conclusion: This job is a great opportunity to gain experience in the field of integration development and stay up to date with the latest technologies. With the right qualifications and experience, you can become a Professional Integration Developer. The job also offers great benefits and perks. So don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity and apply today!