Website Sutherland Global Services
If You are Looking for Jobs in Bangalore, Check out this Software Development Job vacancy in Bangalore. Sutherland is seeking a strategic-thinking and dynamic person to join us. We are a group of driven and energetic individuals.
If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Software Development
- Support the team: Work to resolve software development or testing or other technology area assigned to create, maintain, support, and implement projects.
- Keep management updated: Monitor project activities and relay vital information in the form of timely and accurate reports to all project stakeholders
- Set the path to success: Work with product owners and business stakeholders to understand product requirements; translate requirements and vision into an executable timeline
- Impact the bottom line: Drive efficiency across teams; support process improvements that develop, sustain, and support activities
- Take the lead: Ensure successful transfer of complex domain knowledge to subject matter experts and team members. Lead in your area of technology whether Application development / testing/ maintenance / support as per the standard processes.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Academic: BE / BTECH (CSE, IT), B.Sc. (Computers), BCA / MCA Or Other Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Computing / IT preferred
- Functional Domain: Healthcare IT / IT Services Delivery domain.
- Experience: Relevant years of experience in similar role.
- Communication skills: Have strong verbal and written communication skills, be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner.
- Personality: Good time-management skills.
- Team player: Be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team-player
Job Details Company Name : Sutherland Global Services Location : Bangalore Job Type : Full-Time