Website Hewlett-Packard Enterprise
If You are Looking for Jobs in Bangalore, Check out this Software Developer Job vacancy in Bangalore. Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE Point next. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Software Developer
- Analyze, design, program, debug, and modify software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs, primarily for end users
- Write code and complete programming by using current programming languages and technologies
- Perform testing and debugging of applications
- Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance
- Interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications
- Effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels
- Collaborate with peers, junior engineers, technicians and external design partners
- Typically interact with high-level individual contributors, managers and program core teams
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values.
- A professional with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experienced in software application design tools and programming languages
- Holding a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Excellent in verbal and written communication and presentation
Job Details Company Name : Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Location : Bangalore Job Type : Full-Time