Looking for a job as a Shift Runner at Domino‘s India? Find out the job description, duties, and requirements for a Shift Runner position and apply now!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Bulk product deliveries are made twice a week or more and are unloaded by the team member using a hand truck.
- Deliveries may include cases of ingredients and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds with dimensions of up to 3′ x 1.5′.
- Cases are usually lifted from the floor and stacked onto shelves up to 72″ high.
- Large cans, weighing 3 pounds, and 7 ounces, are carried from the workstation to storage shelves.
- Occasionally, pizza sauce weighing 30 pounds is carried from the storage room to the front of the store.
- Trays of pizza dough are carried three at a time over short distances and weigh approximately 12 pounds per tray.
- During delivery, carry pizzas and beverages while performing “walking” and “climbing” duties.
Q: What Age Requirements?
A: Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
Q: What Experience Is Needed?
A: Previous experience in a customer service role is preferred.
Conclusion: This job is an excellent opportunity for those seeking a role in customer service. With no specific educational requirements and no need for language proficiency beyond basic English, this job offers a great way to gain customer service experience and work in a fast–paced environment. Working for an independent franchisee offers unique benefits and perks, and applicants will be able to take advantage of the same. If you are looking for a customer service role, this job is the perfect choice for you.