Website Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric is offering a unique opportunity to join our Quality Leader team in India. Our team of experts is focused on improving quality standards and driving operational excellence while delivering superior customer service. Our services are tailored to meet the specific needs of each customer, and we strive to provide the best quality leaders in the industry. Get in touch with us today to explore the possibilities of joining our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote the quality mindset within Service LOB and drive continuous process improvement
- Secure collection and Analyze all data relative to quality (I2P, Customer Survey or feedback, manufacturing quality, supplier …)
- Define annual quality targets and roadmap for an offer in charge. Ensure the effectiveness of quality improvement activities and drive follow up
- Animate and ensure the efficiency of the Technical complaint Analysis process.
- Represent the customer in the Product evolution process. Ensure the quality of the evolution’s impact analysis, and risk management and provide all quality deliverables
- Support Mother BUs PWP project when there is the transfer of technology (risk analysis, product control specification…)
Q: What are the Benefits and Perks of this Job?
A: The benefits and perks of this job include customer touch point experience, offer quality performance, delivery performance, complaint management (BRE, CMI, etc.), warranty cost, and non–quality cost.
Q: What Experience is Needed?
A: 5 years+ of OQL experience + 2 years of Project Quality experience and basic Agile knowledge is a plus. Having a background in Medium and Low voltage (Technical, Industry, R&D), a background with Secure Power is a plus, a Black belt is a plus.
Conclusion: This job is a great opportunity to work in a Service PQL & Agile Transformation Agency and gain experience in medium and low voltage, secure power, and black belt. The job also provides great benefits and perks, such as customer touch point experience, offer quality performance, delivery performance, warranty cost, and non–quality cost. If you have the qualifications and experience, apply for this job today!