Website Kotak Mahindra Bank
In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the Group’s flagship company, received a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), becoming the first non-banking finance company in India to convert into a bank – Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
Effective April 1, 2015, ING Vysya Bank Ltd. merged with Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
The Bank has four Strategic Business Units – Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Banking and Treasury, which cater to retail and corporate customers across urban and rural India. If You are Looking for Jobs in Dehradun, Check out this Service Officer Job vacancy in Dehradun.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Service Officer
- Redress customer needs pertaining to cash, DDs, cheque deposits, and general information.
- Providing quality of experience that will ensure retention and positive word-of-mouth.
- Speed and accuracy of the transaction.
- The exploitation of other business opportunities was sensed.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Should have handled SO profile
Job Details Company Name : Kotak Mahindra Bank Location : Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India Job Type : Full-Time