Website Kotak Mahindra Bank
If You are Looking for Jobs in Gurgaon, Check out this Service Delivery Officer Job vacancy in Gurgaon. Kotak Mahindra Bank offers high-interest rate savings accounts, low-interest rate personal loans, and credit cards with attractive offers.
In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the Group’s flagship company, received a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), becoming the first non-banking finance company in India to convert into a bank – Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Service Delivery Officer
- Handling personalized service requests of customers.
- Coordination with CPC/RPC/Investment desks for account opening of customers.
- Managing complaints of customers and ensuring their resolution within TAT.
- Generation of timely business MIS.
- Ensuring strict adherence to compliance, audit, and regulatory requirements for a customer segment.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Developing and maintaining banking relationships with a select group of high-net-worth customers
- Courteous and polite.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft excels.
- Excellent communication skills with customer service orientation
- Understanding of banking norms and processes.
Job Details Company Name : Kotak Mahindra Bank Location : Gurgaon, Haryana, IN Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 20-May-2022
To apply for this job please visit hcbt.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.