Dell Technologies’ customers rely on our products and services to drive progress. So, we take the service we provide extremely seriously. Service Delivery is all about making sure our technical solutions help clients fulfill their priorities, challenges, and initiatives. As trusted advisors, we build in-depth knowledge of what each client wants to achieve.
Then we make sure the services delivered by Dell Technologies deliver on all our promises. We also work closely with Sales and Global Services colleagues to develop strategic account growth plans and to identify and pursue sales opportunities. If You are Looking for Jobs in Bangalore, Check out this Service Delivery Engineer Job vacancy in Bangalore.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Service Delivery Engineer
- Responsible for complete infrastructure design, review, and maintenance, Data Protection, Virtualization, Cloud, Storage, Systems, Network, and Capacity solutions.
- Acts as an expert for Managed Services teams in the plan, design, and delivery of DTMS support solutions.
- Advises teams on IT technology standard requirements, methodology, and processes.
- Drives short- & long-term architecture strategy for the overall IT project portfolio for key business segments supported by DTMS Dell EMC
- Participates in proof of concepts to assist in defining technology direction and enabling business strategy.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- In-depth knowledge and 8+ years of experience in Dell EMC Data Protection product suites
- In-depth Knowledge of Avamar and Networker, Modules like databases, VM backups, and Data Domain. Solid experience in backup and restore skills.
- Knowledge desired on module back-ups such as Oracle, SQL, NDMP, and VADP over Networker / Avamar and DPA custom report config
- Performance Tuning, Cloning configuration, troubleshooting, Staging, Disaster Recovery, and new device provisioning in production.
Job Details Company Name : Dell Location : Bangalore, India Job Type : Full-Time