Website Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited
Are you a seasoned professional with over 10 years of experience in cloud and infra services? LTIMindtree is seeking a Senior Specialist to lead, drive, and chair all investigation activities, meetings, and conference calls. In this role, you will be responsible for leveraging technology to issue all communications and providing key stakeholder management.
- Leading, driving, and chairing all investigation activities, meetings, and conference calls
- Forming collaborative action plans via the technical lead with specific actions, roles, and deadlines, and ensuring these are completed safely and within SLA
- Matrix management of people, processes, and resources including third parties – including resolving conflict to move forward to resolution
- Being accountable for resolving the outage via a workaround or permanent fix
- Performing timely functional and hierarchical escalation
- Ensuring all administration and reports are maintained and up-to-date
- Continually maintaining and developing tools and resources to manage major incidents effectively
- Providing periodic major incident metrics reports
- 10+ years of overall CFS experience with minimum 5 years in MIM role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong customer-centricity with an ability to communicate with client contacts at all levels
- Knowledge and experience in Proactive and Reactive problem management
- Experience in performing Root Cause Analysis and driving to closure
- ITIL V3 Intermediate and ITIL4 Foundation certified
- Good team working capability
- Analytical Problem Solving
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales
Q: What experience is required for this position?
A: The candidate should have over 10 years of overall CFS experience with a minimum of 5 years in the MIM role.
Q: What are the responsibilities of this role?
A: This Senior Specialist will be responsible for leading, driving, and chairing all investigation activities, meetings, and conference calls. Additionally, they will matrix manage people, processes, and resources including third parties, perform timely functional and hierarchical escalation, and ensure all administration and reports are maintained and up-to-date.