If You are Looking for Jobs in Chennai, Check out this Senior Software Engineer Job Vacancy in Chennai. The role will require the development of automated installation, upgrades, backup-restore procedures on Solaris/Linux-based systems, and configuring storage devices (internal/external). Development of the automated Upgrade, Migration, and Installation Scripts and productizing the same. Debug and provide a solution/workaround for any Customer Critical Escalations/Issues(BDGS SA BSS).
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Software Engineer
- Drive strategic technical leadership!
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes.
- Develop competence in the technical domain.
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Develop and test high-quality products!
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Operating System (Solaris / Linux) Installation, De-Installation.
- Configuring NFS, Solaris / Linux Volume Managers.
- Custom Jumpstart / Kickstart installation.
- Knowledge of Database Concepts (Oracle/Sybase).
- Hadoop/Hbase installation and administration.
- Power path installation/Administration.
- Proficient in Handling and writing UNIX Shell Scripts and Python programs to Automate certain processes.
Job Details Company Name : Ericsson Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India Job Type : Full-Time