Website Fidelity National Information Services
Are you looking for a rewarding career in the field of security? Join Fidelity National Information Services as a Senior Security Analyst in Haryana. With Fidelity‘s unmatched commitment to cybersecurity, you‘ll be well–positioned to be a leader in security operations and make an impact on the company‘s success. Apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze and understand current state business processes for IAM and how underlying technologies support and enable these processes.
- Ability to perform detailed analysis on a large set of complex data and provides a logical representation of the data in the form of graphs and Pivot tables.
- Prepare detailed Requirement Documentation indicating clear functional & non-functional requirements and their priority, Training Materials, and Meeting minutes.
- Create detailed documentation covering use cases and business requirements.
- Collaborate with business partners and stakeholders to identify and define high-level and detailed business/functional requirements.
Q: What Language Proficiency is Required?
A: Fluency in English and good written and verbal communication skills are required.
Q: What Experience is Needed?
A: Experience as an IAM Business Analyst in the area of Identity Access Management, SailPoint, understanding of IAM solution requirements, developing/modifying business processes, preparing communication & training material for IAM systems, collecting requirements related to user life cycle management, understanding access governance features of IAM Tool, understanding requirements related to audit and compliance reporting, understanding complex concepts quickly, and good knowledge of Microsoft suite especially advanced features in Excel is required.
Conclusion: If you have the required qualifications and experience, and you are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to become an IAM Business Analyst, then this job is perfect for you. This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference in a fast–paced and rapidly changing environment. With a competitive salary, paid vacation, health insurance, and retirement benefits, this job is sure to provide a secure and enjoyable work experience. Don‘t miss out and apply now!