Website AU Small Finance Bank
Company Name Careers presents an exciting opportunity for the position of Senior Sales Officer at SBL in Nagpur, Maharashtra, India. As a Senior Sales Officer, you will be responsible for generating sales revenue by promoting and selling SBL products to customers.
- Achieving sales targets and objectives set by the company
- Developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities
- Conducting market research to identify trends and opportunities for growth
- Providing excellent customer service and support
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a relevant field
- Proven experience as a sales executive or similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Familiarity with CRM software and MS Office Suite
Q1. What are the main duties of a Senior Sales Officer?
A1. The main duties of a Senior Sales Officer include achieving sales targets, developing and maintaining relationships with customers, identifying new business opportunities, conducting market research, providing excellent customer service and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
Q2. What qualifications are required for this role?
A2. To be eligible for this role, you must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a relevant field, along with proven experience as a sales executive or in a similar role. You should also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong negotiation and persuasion skills, the ability to work independently and in a team environment, and familiarity with CRM software and MS Office Suite.