Website ABB India Limited
This is a Senior Project Controller role reporting to the Local Business Area Controller in the Process Automation Business Area, based out of Bangalore; India. You will be primarily responsible to act as a business partner to the Project Director, responsible for all financial and commercial matters and actively driving the project’s performance. Can be assigned to multiple. If You are Looking for Jobs in Bangalore, Check out this Senior Project Controller Job vacancy in Bangalore.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Project Controller
- You will be participating in project handing over from tender stage to execution including the kick-off meeting with a customer.
- Review the cost estimate of each element before the current estimate is uploaded for all the projects and perform a proper assessment of the risk and contingencies as per risk and opportunity guidelines.
- Ensuring there is no control deficiency is reported under the internal control and any project/unit internal audits.
- Working closely with Project Manager on project closure and focus on actions identified for closure of projects and to support team on contract documentation and planning of action on cash collection, overdue, and bonds.
- You are an active member in project revenue planning, project cash flows, internal controls, project cost optimization, Customer meetings, and notifying the project of early warnings for proactive action by the project team.
- You will ensure project revenue recognition as per the accounting and reporting guidelines of the company.
- Conducting quarterly balance sheet and receivables review and take actions on items identified and document the same for necessary actions.
- Accountable and Responsible for P/L and Balance Sheet of assigned profit centers of PG and responsible for-Profit Center / Vertical towards closings of books and closure of all open points if any in the statutory audit.
- Strictly follow the A&RG for all the project accounting principles and ensure the quarterly project financials are documented in terms of internal controls.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- You have a master’s in Finance or CA.
- You carry 12+ years of experience in Project Controlling.
- High Level working knowledge in SAP ECC 6: PS; FICO; MM & SD modules.
Well-versed with MS Office, SAP, ERP, Business Intelligence reports, and Internet Applications.
- Well-versed with project accounting with working experience in a similar industry and profile.
- Experience in handling a team of more than 3 to 4 members and can lead across functions on controlling objectives with an effective team player.
Job Details Company Name : ABB India Limited Location : Bangalore, Karnataka, India Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 21-jun-2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.abb.