Website DXC Technology
If You are Looking for Jobs in Bangalore, Check out this Senior Professional Finance Job vacancy in Bangalore. Your main focus will be to support the Client Partner / AGM, Account Delivery and Finance Manager on their accounts from a finance point of view, acting as their Finance business partner/advisor, supporting the delivery of their planned financial outcomes each year.
This will require you to support the CP to understand all revenue, cost and AOP on their accounts and related balance sheets, ensuring compliance with accounting policies, GAAP, internal audit and SOX.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Professional Finance
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of all month end close activities in line with the account and DXC reporting calendar.
- Providing financial reports that accurately reflect financial performance of the account.
- Review the Contracts/Master Service Agreement in terms of Financial and Pricing clauses termination, SLA clauses and benchmarking related activities.
- Identifying and analyzing the risk and assessing the impact on the account and the organization in signing up the clauses and providing logical solutions & alternative positions for the effective closure.
- Drive the forecast process with the account level and maintain working files and models to support the process including view of backlog & sales pipeline.
- Lead all the planning cycles (Strategic Planning, Operating plans, forecasts etc) with high level of accuracy and thorough understanding of the business dynamics in collaboration with the business at the account level.
- Ensure with the CP a complete understanding of the cost at the account level, including the basis of labor charges including utilization and non labor charges.
Job Details Company Name : DXC Technology Location : Bangalore Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 03-june-2022
To apply for this job please visit dxctechnology.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.