If You are Looking for Jobs in Bengaluru, Check out this Senior Manager-Procurement Job vacancy in Bengaluru. You will be aligned with our Procurement vertical and help us in the process of finding and agreeing to terms, and acquiring goods, services, or works from an external source, often via a tendering or competitive bidding process. Procurement is used to ensure the buyer receives goods, services, or works at the best possible price when aspects such as quality, quantity, time, and location are compared.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Manager-Procurement
- You will create solutions for situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- You will be involved in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for the area(s) of responsibility
- In this role, you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area(s) of responsibility
- The decisions you may make can have a lasting impact on your area of responsibility with the potential to impact areas outside of your own responsibility
- You will manage large teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
- You will need to have an innovative and transformation mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value
- You should have latitude in decision-making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to establish a strong client relationship
- Commitment to quality
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Corporate planning & strategic planning
- Thought leadership
Job Details Company Name : Accenture Location : Bengaluru Job Type : Full-Time