Website Jones Lang LaSalle Property Consultants (India) Private Limited
We are currently seeking a forward-thinking, creative, positive, and solution-oriented professional to join our Talent Communications and Engagement team in our Asia Pacific region. This is an exciting opportunity to inform, engage and inspire more than 42,000 employees in 16 markets across the Asia Pacific and connect them to our purpose of shaping the future of the real estate for a better world. If You are Looking for Jobs in Mumbai, Check out this Senior Manager, HR Internal Communications Job vacancy in Mumbai.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Manager
- Build productive, trusting relationships with Asia Pacific HR leadership, providing thoughtful, strategic communications counsel and support.
- Create strategic communication plans and deliverables around key HR programs, including rewards and benefits, leadership and development, performance management, recognition, onboarding, engagement surveys, well-being, and more.
- Tailor global HR messages and campaigns for audiences and channels in the Asia Pacific.
- Partner with communications colleagues across the organization to bring new ideas to the table and modernize internal communications.
- Develop and maintain communications calendar and processes for HR communications, in alignment with Asia Pacific communications channels and governance.
- Provide executive communication support for HR leadership
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- 10 years of experience in communications and/or marketing roles, preferably with experience in HR or internal communications
- Strong leadership competency and skills
- A strong professional demeanor and comfort interacting with senior executives across the organization and external contacts, experience working with C-suite leaders are ideal
- Impeccable writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work within a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work across a matrixed structure as well as work independently
- Ability to manage multiple complex tasks
- Critical thinker capable of synthesizing complex information into messaging that’s easy to digest and inspires employees to take action
- Excellent project management and operational skills
- Proactively identify where communications plans/strategy are needed and gets involved
- Passion for bringing the discipline of simplicity and continuous improvement to all aspects of work
Job Details Company Name : Jones Lang LaSalle Property Consultants (India) Private Limited Location : Mumbai, MH, India Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 22-jun-2022
To apply for this job please visit jll.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.